Apartment for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Surfers Paradise
Red Hot Beach BargainProperty ID 1558965Opposite the beach, on level 12, this apartment has a North East facing balcony and fabulous 270 degree wraparound views of the ocean, the Surfers Paradise skyline, waterways, mountains and coastline.
Sunny and spacious, the apartment features recently installed, brand new windows throughout.
The Seller is prepared to meet the market. If you are looking for a bargain, this one is for you!
Acapulco is an iconic, 24 level apartment building, mainly residential, with 94 apartments and only 4 per floor. It is just a few blocks from central Surfers Paradise, along the esplanade in the relaxed beach neighbourhood of Northclifffe Terrace.
You will be opposite a patrolled surf beach and the award winning Northcliffe Surf Club and restaurant. Excellent for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
The Light Rail Station, a few minutes walk away, will provide easy access to Griffith University, University Hospital, Southport, Main Beach, central Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach.
This lovely apartment will represent an excellent buying opportunity. Get your foot in the door to the Surfers Paradise beach property market before the Commonwealth Games. Inspect quickly and make an offer!
All offers will be considered!
Other features include:
- Approx. 125 square metres
- Fully furnished, air conditioned
- One underground security car space - plenty of visitor parking
- Two bathrooms and separate laundry
- Two bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes, master with ensuite
- Gorgeous resort facilities include 2 tennis courts, indoor and outdoor pools, BBQ areas, gym, sauna, spa
- Light Rail station at the end of your street
- Rental Appraisal approx. $550 per week
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.