Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Surfers Paradise
Stop Dreaming About your Island Paradise, Buy it & Start Living it!Property ID 1535561Away from the hustle and bustle yet still only walking distance to the heart of Surfers Paradise, it's hard not to love every single aspect of this delightful and very comfortable one bedroom, one bathroom apartment. Due to the rarity of being one of the few apartments in the entire building which features a complete kitchen, separate bathroom and laundry area, this little treasure will not last long! Especially at such a realistic price!
Situated on its very own island, it's no wonder this resort feels like you're permanently living a relaxing holiday every day of the week. With state of the art facilities including a generous sized tennis court, a huge lagoon style swimming pool with waterfall, BBQ/function area, well-equipped gym, reviving steam room, spa, games room and your very own caf within the complex, which is the ideal spot to indulge in a good book and enjoy the stunning waterfront views which come hand in hand with being directly located on Nerang River. With everything you could possibly need on your very own door step, you won't ever want to leave your personal and private sanctuary.
This fully furnished apartment would certainly be the perfect start for a first home buyer who is finally ready to fly the nest, the retiree wanting to feel safe in a close knit community, or the smart investor looking to benefit from an extremely attractive rental return.
* One queen sized bedroom with ceiling fan, open built in wardrobe and direct access onto your balcony overlooking manicured gardens and tennis court
* One bathroom with modern vanity and combined shower/bathtub
* Open and natural lighted living area with air conditioning and direct access onto balcony
* Modern kitchen with considerable shelf, bench and cupboard space
* Separate and practical laundry with washing machine, dryer and sink
* One car space
* Being sold fully furnished
* Read Caf is located on the ground level below, opening daily from 7:30 am with a delicious and reasonable priced menu, it has you covered for both breakfast and lunch!
* If you're an investor, you have the choice of attracting a weekly rental return of $320-$380 or you can secure outstanding returns of anywhere between $105-$145 a night through holiday letting the property (*fluctuates based on tourist/holiday seasons up to $395 a night)
* Fantastic onsite manager with two other support receptionists who take pride in the overall appearance and general maintenance of the resort
* Resort style facilities tennis court, lagoon style pool, gym, sauna, games room
* Body corporate is $106 per week (inclusive of 10% discount)
* Water $399.25 per quarter approx and council rates $737.15 half yearly approx
* Ample public transport available, walking distance to bus stops and the Gold Coast Tram
* Just under 1km walking distance to the beach
* Walking distance to world class restaurants and a range of entertainment venues
Our sellers have received an ongoing and solid income from this high performing investment but it's now time for them to offload to another lucky buyer. You would be crazy to miss this weekend's open house so clear all schedules and we will see you there!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.