House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Sunshine Beach
Potential-Packed Beach Cottage with Dual Street AccessProperty ID 1539395Perfect for young families wanting to make a start in the coveted Sunshine Beach market, this three bedroom cottage offers a sensational blank canvas to capitalise on a great block of land, central location and vast potential.
Set on 524 sqm of land with the benefit of dual street access via Challenge Court, the single-level home can be enjoyed as is while dreaming up plans to expand/update with new contemporary design or potentially rebuild (subject to council approval).
The location promises outstanding convenience to a number of the area's schools and beaches plus Noosa Junction's shopping amenities and the nearby attractions of Hastings Street, Noosa. An exciting project for families and keen renovators, this property is a standout in the first home buyers market, promising an affordable entry into the highly sought-after Sunshine Beach precinct.
- Level block with abundant sunshine and privacy
- Three bedrooms, master also features built-ins
- Open plan timber kitchen, polished timber floors
- Living and dining opens to wraparound balcony
- Bathroom with laundry, separate WC, carport
- Walk to St Thomas More & Sunshine Beach Primary
- Few minutes' drive to Sunshine Beach flags & shops