House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Sunrise Beach
Light Bright and Trendy Beach HouseProperty ID 1701917As new beachside home ideally located in the heart of Sunrise Beach. Recently renovated inside it is simply perfect for the buyer looking for a property with nothing to do but move in and enjoy.
Well set back from the street behind a high white fence the privacy the residence enjoys is noticeable immediately.
Visitors to the home are greeted with a picture-perfect scene of a gleaming pool wrapped in wide timber decks, emerald-green lawns and landscaped gardens that create a relaxing environ so perfect for the coast.
This property is all about laid-back, casual coastal living at its best. Indoor-outdoor entertaining 24/7 is a breeze here with the light, airy open plan living and dining zones linked visually and physically with the gardens and pool by large sliding doors on the northern and western side of the living room.
The interior is sleek, very sleek. A gloriously open home where little distracts from the smooth lines & the all-white interior: The dishwasher is cleverly concealed behind kitchen cabinetry. The bench top stove set in the stone benchtop, is white & low profile & a walk-in butler's pantry off to the side of the kitchen hides necessary condiments & cooking paraphernalia. Other features
The north-west aspect ensures the interior is light & bright all day long. The sunlight bounces off the gleaming floor tiles keeping the interior warm in winter & cool in summer. The true value of the aspect means sheltered alfresco entertaining & swimming most of the year. A computerised sail system on the western deck enhances & extends the opportunity to spend time outdoors dining & relaxing. Not only does it have remote control but, the automatic wind sensor means it can look after itself & automatically fold up when the wind rises. A handy feature particularly if you are not home.
Having been renovated inside & out recently, the new owner will enjoy the benefit of:
- The entire interior & exterior being painted so you won't have to worry about repainting for many years
- 6KW solar power system (24 panels) installed to keep those power bills down low
- Floor to ceiling insulation installed to reduce the need for fans or air conditioning
- New carpets laid in all bedrooms
- New electric HWS
- All new fans & LED lights throughout
- New air conditioner, just in case you think you need it on the occasional day or night when there is a lull in the sea breezes coming off Sunrise Beach
The trendy bathroom is made all the more good-looking with subway tiles with grey grout, VJ board ceiling & the warmth of the timber vanity.
The laundry is also luxurious. With floor to ceiling subway tiles, stone bench top & of course LED lighting, laundry will never be a drudge again. Of course the clothes line is just outside the laundry too.
While the 3 bedrooms are not overly large, they are certainly plush. Newly painted, new fans, new LED lights, new carpet. Wonderful. What more could one want? Wardrobes of course- mirrored robes.
Other features that make it a must-see for you are:
- Single level living, low maintenance rendered brick construction
- Great cross flow ventilation. Forget about air con! Just open the windows & doors & the interior is oh so cool
- Easy care, landscaped gardens
- About 1km of hardwood decking to enhance outdoor living
- Off-street parking for 2 cars or perhaps a car & a van or boat
- Few minutes' stroll to the surf & pet-friendly off-leash beaches
- National park & reserves for rare native birds just a few hundred metres from the front door
- Choice of primary, preschools & secondary schools nearby
- Medical centres, shops, Noosa's Aquatic & Tennis Centres (approx.) 10 minute walk
With all these value added benefits what's not to like about this property?
Perhaps you have been considering a holiday home or apartment? Why not check out 22 Victory Crescent, Sunrise Beach. With all the benefits of a resort home without the additional Body Corporate costs. It could be ideal.
For more information or to make a private appointment to view please contact
Deni Castle 0419 627 767.
Auction: Sunday 17th September - Registration Open from 9am
Venue: Mercedes Benz Sunshine Coast - 65 Maroochy Blvd, Maroochydore
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.