House for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Sunnybank
Picture Perfect Family HavenProperty ID 1546297Combining beautiful street appeal with a manicured garden (which someone else professional will take care for you) plus the ease of a single level layout, this character-filled and immaculately maintained home offers a haven for families wanting an effortless living environment in a quiet yet central pocket.
- Newly installed floorboards
- Open plan living with air con
- Formal lounge
- Neat kitchen with new cooktop, dishwasher, rangehood, oven and plenty of storage
- Huge master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite, and own access to the backyard
- Other two bedrooms are served by the main family bathroom with separate shower and bath tub
- Separate laundry with access to the back yard
- Double lock up garage with work benchtop
- Owner takes care of the gardening which costs $100 per fortnight. You will enjoy a professionally maintained garden totally hassel free!
Just a short stroll to the Sunnybank public transport infrastructure, Sunnybank Plaza, Market Square, various primary/secondary schools, Sunnybank Private Hospital and scenic Sunnybank Park, this ideal family home offers you everything at your fingertips.
*** HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY ***
Please see below instructions depending on which website you are using:
* realestate.com.au Desktop Version Click the blue Book an Inspection Time button or Request an Inspection Time button if a time has not yet been scheduled
* realestate.com.au Mobile Version Click Email Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
* domain.com.au Desktop Version Click Email Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
* domain.com.au Mobile Version Click Contact Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
* raywhitesunnybank.com.au - Click the grey Book an inspection button
Then you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.