House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Sunnybank Hills
Palatial Family Living in Prime LocationProperty ID 1578696If you want to own an outstanding home, with location to match, then this exceptional residence in Sunnybank Hills is just right for you.
It is Located in the highly sought after suburb of Sunnybank Hills, with a south facing aspect. Walk to city buses (130, 140, 139 etc.), Sunnybank Hills Shopping Town, Calamvale Shopping Centre and parks and is also in the Sunnybank Hills Primary School Catchment.
This home boasts extraordinary street appeal with 2-storey pillars and a striking presidential design. The classic floor-plan offers multiple living areas throughout, ensuring prestige living, with style and comfort. This includes formal lounge, formal dining, family room, and rumpus room.
As you enter, you are greeted by the grand foyer with soaring 5.4m high ceilings plus chandlers and continuing into the formal lounge, creating a real statement of quality, luxury and lifestyle. The rest of the house has high 2.7m ceilings throughout, adding to the luxurious feel.
You will be impressed with the rumpus/media room, with built in bar facilities for entertaining guests, but also has its own door, connecting it to a large guest room with a two way bathroom, ideal for elderly parents or teenager children who likes their own personal space.
The high quality kitchen has an abundance of cupboards, an island countertop, stone bench tops, and breakfast bar. It is complete with the benefits of the electrical stove and a gas stove.
Adjoining the kitchen is a large tiled dining and family living space. It flows out through huge glass sliding doors onto the covered backyard patio, which has an outdoor kitchenette.
Upstairs, the living and sleeping quarters are magnificent. A large comfortable lounge connects the bedrooms and is great for more private relaxation and entertaining.
The massive master bedroom boasts plush carpets, a huge walk-in robe and large en-suite with dual vanity and a huge corner spa bath. The 3 other luxury bedrooms, all feature large built in robes, sharing a bathroom with another corner spa, and a separate toilet.
The downstairs also features a 6th large bedroom with built in robes, which can be used as an office/study. A large laundry and a remote controlled triple car garage with tile floor.
The house is completed with ducted vacuuming, air conditioning, security screens, 5000L rainwater tank, fully fenced with gated entry and easily to maintain gardens. It has been recently repainted, even the tiled roof has been re-pointed and newly repainted.
The highlights of the house:
• Palatial home on large 800m2 block in primary location
• South facing with good Feng Shui
• Classic floor plan offering multiple living areas
• Entry foyer and formal lounge has 5.4 m high soaring ceilings with chandler, with high 2.7m ceilings throughout the rest of the home
• A large rumpus room with built in bar facility connect to a luxury guest room with two way bathroom
• High quality kitchen with stone bench, island counter top
• 6 luxury bedrooms with large wardrobes, and air conditioning
• Master bedroom has huge walk-in wardrobe, dual vanity and spa ensuite
• Remote control triple garage with tile floor
• Freshly painted, and tile roof repainted and re-pointed
• Split system air-conditioning units, security screens
• Fully fenced and electrical gate for privacy and safety
• Easy maintain nice and neat garden, 5000L rainwater tank
• Located in Sunnybank Hills Primary School catchment
• Walk to city bus, shops, schools, child care and parks
Sunnybank Hills is a residential suburb in very high demand because of the quality of family lifestyle. Imagine. Now is your chance to own this impressive property. This home must sell on or prior to Auction. Inspection is a must.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.