House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Sun Valley
Exclusive Residential Location - Stunning ViewsProperty ID 1550532A private pocket of stunning, top end of the market homes, all boasting stunning views of the harbour entrance and surrounding district. Number 8 Trinity Place is distinctive, high set, with a Mediterranean appeal. The home has been specifically designed to appreciate the water views with large solid glass panels on both the
downstairs and upstairs living areas. Shutters on all the windows provide complete and absolute privacy.
Two spacious bedrooms on the top level of the home with the master bedroom boasting a superb walk in robe and ensuite, this is truly a ladies delight! The living area with floor to ceiling windows and breathtaking views overlook the Gladstone Harbour and Sun Valley estate. The main bathroom is also on this floor.
This particular home has ducted air conditioning on both floors providing an even flow of cool air throughout the home. On the ground floor a formal living room beautifully appointed with down-lights and timber shutters, this along with the 4th bedroom or office as it's currently used, form part of the spacious downstairs living area along with kitchen, dining room, powder room and third sitting room which overlooks the pool and Bali hut entertaining area and the views.
Perfectly suited for the mature family members who enjoy the finer things in life and appreciate glorious sunsets and watching the activities to the harbour entrance. Entertain around the pool and delight friends as they appreciate the location and the views while relaxing under the shade of the Bali hut.
A superbly appointed home, designed and built by local builders. This home has never been listed for sale and an exciting opportunity awaits.
* 761m2 block; low maintenance gardens, sprinkler system, garden lights;
* Solid build rendered home, in ground salt water pool;
* Bali hut outdoor entertaining area with limestone pavers and large timber deck;
* 5 gas S/S stove, 2 draw dishwasher, corner pantry; granite bench tops;
* Timber louvers, timber plantation shutters, French doors, powder coated timber look gates and balustrades;
* All double bedrooms, ducted a/con and vacuum; expansive master bedroom with walk in robe and Elfa storage system;
* Floor to ceiling windows to enhance stunning views;
* Crimsafe security screens
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.