House for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Stafford
Renovated Home in Prime PositionProperty ID 1716499You MUST register for inspection to view home, please click on email agent to view times.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Combining convenience with contemporary living, this well maintained single-level residence boasts a desirable central position. Enjoy its close proximity to shops, transport and more, including walking distance to both Stafford Heights State School and Everton Park State High School.
Privately set at the rear of the property and includes a landscaped, low-maintenance yard with a massive rear entertaining deck, perfect for alfresco dining all year round. The immaculate interior features high ceilings, polished timber floors, ornate cornices, and a neutral colour palette with quality finishes throughout. Meanwhile, the kitchen has stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances with a large gourmet five-burner oven.
There are three bedrooms, all of a generous size, and the main bathroom is recently renovated with shower and bath. Split-system air-conditioning in the main bedroom and living area, with heaps of underground storage, and an extra-large double carport at the rear of the property are among other inclusions.
With easy access to Brisbane CBD, Brisbane Airport, Prince Charles Hospital and Stafford's growing CBD, this home is an attractive opportunity for anyone looking to live in inner city Brisbane at a great price!
• Contemporary, low-maintenance residence
• Polished timber floors & quality finishes throughout
• Large kitchen with stone benchtops & large gourmet oven
• Walk to Stafford Heights State School and Everton Park State High School
• 10 mins to Brisbane Airport, and 15 mins to Brisbane CBD
• Close to shops, parks & more
• Massive rear entertaining deck perfect for alfresco living
• Split-system air conditioning in both living area and main bedroom
• Modern bathroom with shower & bath