House for Rent
- About this property
- Explore St Lucia
Elevated Art Deco Home - Includes Garden Maintenance and 1 Week Free RentProperty ID 1688094A picture of traditional art-deco design and style, this character-filled, period home offers two levels of classic, timeless charm along with modern liveability and elevated views from its established position along one of St Lucia's most prominent and well-positioned streets.
Beautifully maintained throughout, it offers light and airy living, a great natural cross ventilation and a host of desirable finishes such as polished timber floors. Surrounded by private and leafy views, the expansive and beautifully maintained balcony focuses on the South-facing vista which encompasses the tree-tops of St Lucia Golf Course.
* There are four bedrooms on offer, (three with built-in wardrobes), two bathrooms and a study.
* Open plan lounge and dining zone effortlessly incorporating the balcony and the scene beyond.
* The kitchen has been updated to bring an easy modern livability to the residence with granite bench tops, and plenty of bench and cupboard space.
* Downstairs a versatile rumpus room with bar leads out to a covered and paved terrace.
* Well-landscaped, terraced yard, the level also becomes ideal for children with a play fort included.
* Double car accommodation, a large storage area, security features.
Perfectly located, the house is within walking distance of Ironside State School, shops, restaurants and the golf club, with further blue chip educational facilities such as St Peters School and the University of Queensland less than four minutes' drive. Public transport is also easily accessed, with the CBD an easy 12 minute commute along Coronation Drive.