House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Springwood
Desirable Family Home for the Larger FamilyProperty ID 1837587This fantastic family home is in a great location, only minutes to Springwood bus station and shopping centres. Added bonus is the medium density zone which makes it desirable for either a developer or just someone looking for a beautiful house with the potential for development in the near future.
The owner has lovingly cared for her family home for the past 43 years, stunning gardens surrounding this beautiful property.
From the moment you enter the double front door you feel like you are home with large windows that create so much natural light.
This large 809m2 block is part of the re-zoning of springwood and can accommodate a high-rise apartment building of up to 32 metre high, approximately ten storeys. The potential is huge.
The location itself is great, walking distance to everything, and especially to the bus way station. It is the perfect investment; for now as a beautiful house for living and in the near future for high-rise apartment building.
Zoned high-rise residential (32m high max/ten storey)
-Perfect for home or office as it is, or for construction of apartment building
-Large 809m2 block
-3 large bedrooms (2 with walk in robes and en suites) all with ceiling fans and large
windows to allow natural light through
- Study/Nursery off the main bedroom
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboards, large breakfast bar, even room for a dining
- Formal dining area leading into the spacious living room with air conditioning
- Large covered timber deck out the back with a wrap around veranda out the front
- Guttering and repainted roof is only five years old
- Hardwood timbers floors under the carpet in all bedrooms, living and dining area
- Walking distance to Shops, banks, schools, bus way station etc
- Easy access to Pacific Highway (Gold Coast 45min, Brisbane CBD 25min) and Gateway
motorway (airport terminals 25min)
This is a very unique property and must be seen to fully appreciate. For more information please call Tracey Steuart on 0402 246 291 or Beau Crane on 0414 386 054
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.