Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Springwood
Renovated, Spacious and Stylish!Property ID 1540402Does the thought of living a low-maintenance lifestyle without sacrificing space, style or convenience sound appealing to you? What about a strong investment for your future? The search is over you've found the townhouse that has everything. This townhouse boasts a renovated kitchen, bathroom and laundry, large yard and paved terrace, air conditioning throughout, vaulted cathedral ceilings and even a walk in wardrobe to the master bedroom.
Downstairs is filled with space and light air-conditioned living and dining flow through to a newly renovated kitchen to accommodate the chef of the house. The kitchen here is brimming with space and style built-in dishwasher, wide timber benches and custom breakfast bar allow for easy preparation and serving and ample cabinets and pantries allow you to organise and store your ingredients. The kitchen flows out to the yard and terrace opening up for easy entertaining. An additional built-in bedroom, single electric garage, large renovated laundry, separate toilet and extra storage areas complete the first level.
Moving upstairs, you'll find even more space master bedroom with ceiling fan and walk-in wardrobe. Another spacious bedroom is ready to accommodate your needs room for the kids? Check. What about a study? Sure. It's all up to you. A newly renovated bathroom completes the second level.
Situated at the rear of a quiet, leafy complex this townhouse is ideally positioned within walking distance of city-buses, schools, nature reserves, parks and shops. A great place to settle down and enjoy life and a solid investment for the future. Call Tyson Etri now to arrange your inspection before it goes!
• Newly renovated kitchen with breakfast bar
• Built in fridge space
• Custom panel dishwasher
• Cabinets and pantry finished in contemporary style
• Powerful split system air conditioner downstairs
• Private backyard and paved terrace
• Second bedroom: built in wardrobes
• Master bedroom: walk-in wardrobe, ceiling fan
• Third bedroom: built in wardrobes, ceiling fan
• Bathroom: freshly renovated with new modern vanities
• Insulated roof with whirly bird to reduce heat
• Body Corporate fees approximately $364 per quarter
• Currently leased periodically at $360 per week
• Walk to local parks and bus stops
• Walk to Chatswood Central precinct Woolworths, newsagent, bottle shop, pharmacy, doctors, restaurants & more.
• Easy access to the Pacific Highway in both directions
• 2 minutes to John Paul College and other good schools
• 7 minutes to Logan Hyperdome
• 5 minutes to Springwood busway (a major public transport hub)
• 22 minutes to Brisbane Airport
• 22 minutes to Brisbane CBD
• 45 minutes to Ipswich
• 45 minutes to Gold Coast
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.