Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Springwood
A Home with a Heart!Property ID 1536273Your convenient sanctuary awaits private, peaceful and neat as a pin. This immaculately presented townhouse is ready for new owners offering a flexible open plan for living, dining and entertaining and a brand new bathroom upstairs there is nothing to do here but move in and enjoy.
Step inside an ample living area carries through to the dining area giving plenty of space to move and the inside flows out to a covered patio for effortless entertaining and leisurely summer afternoons. The kitchen, tidy and practical, contains little surprises - gas cooktop, large pantry and a wide bench with breakfast bar the details that make all the difference. A split system air conditioner keeps the first level comfortable all year.
Up the timber staircase you'll find a brand new bathroom with an accessible and stylish curbless design, rainfall showerhead and beautiful wide tiles, finished in crisp white with stone accents. The large bedrooms assure your rest and relaxation the main bedroom is serviced by a split system air conditioner, and both rooms boast plenty of built in storage to stay organised.
Situated in a small complex with a pool and on site manager this one ticks all the boxes. Don't delay this one won't be on the market for very long call now and make a time to inspect.
• Ample living and dining areas
• Kitchen with gas cooktop and large pantry
• Separate toilet and laundry
• Powerful split system air conditioner
• Electric garage opener to carport
• Private front patio and garden
• Master bedroom: double built in wardrobes, bay windows, split system air conditioner
• Second bedroom: built in wardrobes
• Bathroom: freshly renovated, curbless design, rainfall showerhead
• Storage and linen cupboards
• Complex has pool and BBQ area
• On-site manager
• Small complex
• Additional reserved parking for your unit
• Walk to John Paul College & St Edwards Catholic Primary
• Walk to Chatswood Central precinct Woolworths, newsagent, bottle shop, pharmacy, doctors, restaurants & more.
• 6 minutes to Logan Hyperdome
• 5 minutes to Springwood busway (a major public transport hub)
• 22 minutes to Brisbane Airport
• 22 minutes to Brisbane CBD
• 45 minutes to Ipswich
• 45 minutes to Gold Coast
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.