Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Spring Hill
Rare & Spacious Art Deco Apartment on the CBD FringeProperty ID 1684967With beautiful Victoria Park beckoning from across the road, this rare three bedroom apartment offers modern functionality while retaining the elegance of the original 1930s Art Deco architecture. Enjoying a prized top floor position with leafy urban outlook, the light filled interior is defined by a generous layout with high patterned ceilings, plantation shutters and polished hardwood floors all superb highlights.
The presentation is impeccable, while the inviting open plan layout offers separate yet interconnected rooms for lounge and dining with a white-on-white designer kitchen perfectly placed in the heart of the living space.
One of only six apartments to reside in boutique Rutland Court', this enticing CBD-fringe property promises solid rental returns for the investor market or a wonderful inner-city lifestyle opportunity where premium convenience and capital growth are assured.
- Bright & airy aspect with original picture windows & Juliette balcony
- Plantation shutters throughout, ensuring quietness and complete privacy
- Three spacious bedrooms, master flows to versatile sunroom/study
- CaesarStone kitchen, s/steel appliances
- Built-ins/storage, modern bathroom also features laundry facilities
- Uniquely detailed ceilings, picture rails, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Off-street car space at the rear, public transport on your doorstep
- Metres to some of Brisbane's best schools, 1.5km walk to the CBD
- Recreation facilities nearby, incl. Spring Hill Baths & vast parkland
- Exceptionally well-maintained building, low body corporate fees
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.