Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Spring Hill
Location, Views & Atmosphere - $525p/W Lease Until January 2018Property ID 1645106Flynn is a 15-storey architecturally dynamic residential building in the city fringe suburb of Spring Hill. They are one of the most sought after, yet rarely available complexes in central Brisbane. It is nestled on the edge of the CBD and is just a short stroll from central station, Queen Street Mall and the heart of Brisbane
Apartment 61 boasts extensive views over Spring Hill across to the Brisbane city lights. The spacious and practical layout makes excellent use of space which is only enhanced by the high ceilings and light-filled rooms. Entertaining is made easy with a seamless transition from the living area onto the large balcony with stunning city views. A bi-fold servery window is available from the kitchen to the balcony making weekend BBQ's and dinner parties a breeze.
Both sizeable bedrooms offer built ins and ceiling fans with the main bedroom boasting an ensuit. The apartment also offers an unusual floorplan with a large study nook available.
- 2 sizeable bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Elevated corner position providing excellent cross flow breezes and natural light
- Beautiful outlook into Spring Hill and pool area
- Exceptionally well designed open plan living with a practical utilisation of space plus excellent bedroom separation for ease of dual living
- Air-conditioned living area
- Separate laundry tucked away in built in cupboard
- Higher than average ceilings
- Study nook - perfect if working from home
- 1 secure undercover car park
- Great security with on-site management, swipe access and intercom
- Excellent facilities including large pool, BBQ, gym, spa and lots of recreation areas
- Close to public transport, schools, shops and cafes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.