House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Spring Hill
Stunning Character Residence on the Fringe of the CBDProperty ID 1566549Beyond the original yet unassuming faade of this unique double-brick residence (circa 1896) lies a light-filled sanctuary where a flexible three-storey layout combines with clean contemporary architecture to offer superb inner-city living. Renovated in 2004 and boasting a further refresh in 2016, the home's crisp white palette provides the perfect backdrop for any style of dcor while quality design features and an entire level dedicated to open living will also impress.
Perfect for those wanting an inner-city lifestyle without the confinements of apartment living, this is a rare opportunity to acquire one of Spring Hill's coveted 19th Century buildings with the benefit of district views from the upper level, wonderful privacy, minimal upkeep and secure off-street parking with the entrance to the property situated at 36 St Pauls Terrace.
It is nestled in Spring Hill's historical pocket and an easy walk to Brisbane's CBD, Eagle Street's commercial precinct plus fine dining on the riverfront. Families will also value being within close proximity to some of Brisbane's best schools, including All Hallows, Gregory Terrace and Grammar.
- Freehold title
- 3 bedrooms, 2 have ensuites, one also with study/sleepout
- Stylish bathrooms, all with marble vanities, internal laundry
- Sleek, open plan kitchen design with stainless steel benches
- Lower level with a 2nd living space,
- Fully ducted air conditioning
- Fresh white interior, original timber floors & abundant light
- New roof installed in 2016, 2 secure undercover car spaces
- Ample built-in storage throughout + large under house area
- Exceptional Home office opportunity