House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Spring Hill
Private, Quiet and Unique Residence on CBD FringeProperty ID 1457419Lovingly restored by an owner with a keen eye, 71 Sedgebrook Street showcases a fusion of contemporary living and traditional features. Just a minute walk from the CBD and located on a peaceful one-way section of the street, the combination of tranquility and convenience is unsurpassed.
The home integrates the original cavity brick dwelling with a modern extension spread out over the 304 sqm block, providing low maintenance functionality and a timeless sense of style. An entry foyer creates a welcoming first impression and stepping through the house, you are greeted by unique features, exposed brick walls, Staircase and a modern kitchen at the heart of the house which is sure to impress.
Outside, an alfresco dining/Bbq area beckons for company. It is easy to imagine entertaining friends and family in this striking, private oasis.
* Three spacious bedrooms. Master boasts walk in robe, private laundry and en suite
* Separate dining room as well as formal lounge, study nook and sitting room
* Private retreat and sun room leading out to tranquil patio
* Two brand new luxurious bathrooms - lower level bathroom includes laundry
* Fantastic separation between bedrooms optimising privacy
* Potential room for 3 cars inside the car port
* Quality appliances throughout
* Well insulated, cavity brick exterior
* Plenty of exterior storage space including a rear shed
* Alfresco dining/Bbq area
* Street corner location with only one neighbour increasing privacy
* Secure remote gate and car port
* Options are available to purchase furniture
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.