House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Sovereign Islands
Widest Waterfront Stunning Home, Must be Sold Before December 1Property ID 1527376Must be sold before December 1- The owners have purchased a single level home in Sanctuary Cove.
You could be in this home for Christmas enjoying the outdoor alfresco areas & pool with extended family. This home spreads over 3 levels with over 28 metres* of tranquil water frontage, offering multiple living/dining areas which can accommodate large families. A gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances, island bench with exotic granite, walk in pantry, recently refurbished with new carpet and painted, positioned on a fan shaped waterfront block on the widest canal/bay Kings bay' in Sovereign Islands, master bedroom suite featuring spa and his and hers walk in robe,
The extra large pontoon can genuinely handle a 70ft cruiser with fast bridge free access to the Broadwater, in a quiet cul-dec-sac with a large park at the end of the street.
- 85 squares* of full concrete construction- built by an award winning builder
- ''Grand'' architecture with soaring ceilings
- Open plan indoor and outdoor living that flows on the one level
- A Stunning kitchen with Miele appliances, granite bench tops, walk in pantry, island bench, bespoke cabinets,
- Outdoor alfresco area over looking the pool and stunning wide kings bay
- 6 bedrooms
- Huge Master bedroom suite with spa bath, his and hers walk in robe, huge balcony overlooking Kings Bay.
- Downstairs bedroom perfect for a teenager or guest with walk-in robe, en suited bathroom and water views
- 5 bathrooms (master with spa and water views)
- Spacious home office
- Media / cinema room
- 18 metre Salt water heated pool- with full length sitting ledge
- Alfresco outdoor entertaining area on the same level as the kitchen and lounge
- Spacious basement parking - plus storage suitable for 6 cars and a gym
- Extra large Jetty specialist pontoon with live bait tanks, jet ski dock, electric winch and rollers for a 22 ft. bow rider, with fast bridge free access to the brodwater
- Marine grade aluminum fencing and balustrades for longevity
- The Largest park on Sovereign Islands is at the end of the street, perfect for kids and kicking the footy!
About Sovereign Islands
Featuring some of the most expensive houses in Queensland the prestigious Sovereign Islands features 24 hour gated & patrolled security. Sovereign Islands is Australia's version of Sentosa Island or Miami's star Island without the tourists giving you a tranquil and private lifestyle. Direct ocean access for boating, close to Paradise Point cafes and village, 35 Min's to Gold Coast airport, 1 hour to Brisbane CBD & Airport. 20 Min's to Surfers paradise, within 10 Min's to Harbour town and 2 other major shopping centres.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.