House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Sovereign Islands
Basement Parking, Widest Waterfront, Concrete & Solid Brick Construction, Great Outdoor Living AreasProperty ID 1527376This is the best value home on Sovereign Islands! you could not re build this home for the asking price. Strong concrete & solid brick construction and built by an award winning builder who has built 3 of the most expensive homes on Sovereign Islands. Other key features include basement car parking, Positioned on a fan shaped block on the widest canal/bay Kings bay' enjoy the outdoor alfresco areas & the large salt water pool.
The price was 2.45 Million, now 2.28 Million and Priced for a fast sale- the owners have 'downsized' and purchased a villa in the local area.
- This home spreads over 3 levels with over 28 metres* of tranquil water frontage, offering multiple living/dining areas
- A gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances, island bench with exotic stone work, walk in pantry
- Recently refurbished with new carpet and newly painted exterior
- Master bedroom suite featuring spa and his and hers walk in robe, large balcony, floor to ceiling windows with water views
- The extra large pontoon can genuinely handle a 70ft cruiser with fast bridge free access to the Broadwater
- A quiet cul-dec-sac with the largest park at the end of the street
- 85 squares* built by an award winning builder
- ''Grand'' architecture with soaring ceilings
- Downstairs bedroom perfect for a teenager or guest with walk-in robe, en suited bathroom
- Spacious home office
- Media room could be converted to a home cinema
- 18 metre Salt water heated pool- with full length sitting ledge
- Spacious basement parking - plus storage suitable for 6 cars and a gym
- Extra large Jetty specialist pontoon with live bait tanks, jet ski dock, electric winch and rollers for a 22 ft. bow rider
- Marine grade aluminum fencing and balustrades for longevity
- The Largest park on Sovereign Islands is at the end of the street, perfect for kids
About Sovereign Islands
Featuring some of the most expensive houses in Queensland the prestigious Sovereign Islands features 24 hour gated & patrolled security. Sovereign Islands is Australia's version of Sentosa Island or Miami's star Island without the tourists giving you a tranquil and private lifestyle. Direct ocean access for boating, close to Paradise Point cafes and village, 35 Min's to Gold Coast airport, 1 hour to Brisbane CBD & Airport. 20 Min's to Surfers paradise, within 10 Min's to Harbour town and 2 other major shopping centres.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.