House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Sovereign Islands
Award Winning Double Block of Land - Absolute Sheltered 67m of RiverfrontProperty ID 1490334A magnificent 110 square Palatial Home set across an amazing 1464m2 of land with approx. 66m of wide waterfront and not overlooked by anyone. Extremely private with amazing views across the water.
An award winning architectural home with magnificent proportions and richly appointed finishes throughout including marble and chandeliers. This property would make a stately home to the astute buyer or a corporate property for clients and staff. The property is gated and private.
Behind the gates sits a magnificent Porte Cochere and a magnificent entry to this stunning 110 square home*
Features include :
• Beautiful Imported timber kitchen excellent for entertaining and private functions
• Miele appliances, large walk in pantry
• Main bedroom with his and her ensuites, dressing room and abundant storage
• 4 other large bedrooms all ensuited
• Multiple living areas, including Media/theatre room gym and large executive study
• Separate Lannai area with Teppanyaki Grill screened off from the living room.
• Infinity pool with large spa area
• Extensive paved courtyard and alfresco areas all overlooking the water
• Jetty/Pontoon with light water and power
• Gold Leaf Dcor and architectural features throughout
• 3 Delightful exterior fountains
• 2 x 3000 litre water tanks
This home can be sold with furnishings if required. Ask us for a full inventory if required.
An inspection of this property will not disappoint. If you would like a private inspection outside of the open home times please contact either Ali Mian on 0415 521 721 or Lorraine Drysdale on 0404 346 625.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. *=approximately