- About this property
- Explore Southport
Under Contract Prior to Auction!Property ID 1719295EXECUTIVE LIVING IN AN EXCLUSIVE, EUROPEAN INSPIRED SETTING WITH SEPARATE STUDIO RESIDENCE.
Welcome to 10 Wildash Street, a magnificent, European inspired 4 bedroom + separate studio residence which is sure to spoil you for anything else. Built to impeccable standards and boasting flawless finishes and fixtures including floor to ceiling Spanish marble in the 4.5 bathrooms, vintage Italian Murano lighting plus pristine polished ironbark parquetry flooring, this hidden treasure is tucked away in a tightly held, exclusive residential pocket of Southport. Only approximately 5 years young, and nestled close to TSS and St Hilda's private schools, this represents executive living in a secluded, exceptional setting.
Featuring open plan living which is as grand in size as it is appearance, prepare to be impressed by the soaring cathedral ceilings in the living room, accented by the 150-year-old, fully functioning black marble fireplace. Here you'll be tempted outdoors through the French Doors to the quaint, sundrenched front courtyard, or into the north-facing pool. Also adjacent to this open plan area is the contemporary, clean lined kitchen, with its upscale Miele appliances and fully integrated dishwasher and refrigerator, Caesarstone island bench and bifold servery windows, sure to make entertaining in the covered alfresco area a breeze.
You'll also look forward to winding down at the end of each day in luxurious surrounds. The sprawling, sundrenched master suite features a sumptuous Spanish marble ensuite with sunken bath, rain shower, toilet and bidet, plus views to Main Beach, and a bespoke, oversized walk-in-robe, while bedrooms 2 & 3, also on the 2nd level present with built-in-robes, ducted air and ceiling fans. The 4th bedroom, located downstairs, is also generous in size and adjacent to a family bathroom, also finished off in flawless floor to ceiling Spanish marble. There's also the chance to convert the separate studio, complete with its own ensuite, to a 5th bedroom, or even a self-contained home office or gym the choice is all yours!
Other impressive features include a well-equipped media room with access to the lush, level backyard, secure, sunlit front courtyard with wrought-iron accents, 2 car garage plus room for a 3rd small car adjacent to outdoor studio, a secret, tucked away 3rd level hideaway with views to Southport, Main Beach and beyond, small sunny Juliette balcony accessed from the 2nd level plus a surplus of storage throughout.
Nestled in a tranquil, secluded setting, you'll relish your proximity to Southport, Ferry Road Market, local off-leash parks as well as the prestigious TSS and St.Hilda's only a short drive away. Contact Sam or Julia Guo and make this property the top of your must-see list today.
Superior features include:
• Superb European inspired 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom + separate studio residence
• A hidden treasure, tucked away in tightly held, exclusive residential enclave
• Flawless finishes and fixtures, including ironbark parquetry floors, Spanish marble & handcrafted Italian Murano lighting
• Grand open plan living with soaring cathedral ceiling & 150yr old black marble fireplace
• Sleek kitchen with fully integrated Miele appliances, Caesarstone island bench, plus servery windows opening out to alfresco area
• Sprawling, sundrenched master suite with sumptuous ensuite and custom walk-in-robe
• Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 are generously sized, with fans and built-in-robes
• Fully secure, 809m2 level block with mature gardens & north-facing pool in front courtyard
• Separate studio with own ensuite: perfect home office, gym or 5th bedroom, plus additional storage for small car, bikes or boat
• Media room plus bonus 3rd floor cosy retreat with views to Main Beach and Southport
• Zoned, ducted air-conditioning, full security, vaccuumaid plus a surplus of storage
• Close to exclusive TSS & St Hilda's, walk to Ferry Road Markets, local parks & Southport
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements