Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Southport
Nexus North Tower, 125 Scarborough Street, SouthportProperty ID 1617595Located in the North Tower of Nexus Towers in the heart of the Southport CBD this North facing 2 bedroom unit offers magnificent views of the Broadwater Parklands, Sea World, Main Beach and Hinterland.
The open plan living seamlessly flows from the spacious kitchen complete with stainless steel BOSCH appliances and granite bench-tops into the breezy lounge and a huge 9m balcony. Sliding shutters protect the balcony providing comfort at any time of the year.
Two spacious bedrooms both with en-suites offer spectacular ocean views. The master has sliding doors opening onto the balcony and a large walk-in robe. The huge bathroom has both a shower and bath tub.
The separate laundry with a large storage cupboard. The unit is air-conditioned, in a highly secured complex which offers many facilities, restaurants and public transport right at your doorstep. With its proximity to the Gold Coast business CBD and the resort lifestyle offered, Nexus Towers is a highly desirable place to live.
• High security Northern Tower.
• North facing open plan living.
• Ocean views.
• 2 great size bedrooms; both en-suite.
• Master bedroom with a large walk-in robe and sliding doors onto the balcony.
• Second bedroom with build-in robe
• Nine metre long balcony with adjustable shutters for protection from the bad weather.
• Kitchen with granite bench-tops, glass splash-back, modern BOSCH stainless steel appliances and a gas cooktop.
• Separate laundry with plenty of storage.
• Air-conditioning in the lounge.
• 1 secure car park.
• The complex has a library, fully equipped gym, cinema room, large swimming pool, SPA, sauna and BBQ facilities.
• Restaurants, a caf and a convenience store underneath the towers.
• Walking distance to Australia Fair Shopping Centre.
• Just across the road from Gold Coast Aquatic Centre and Broadwater Parklands with plenty of hiking and cycling tracks.
• Bus and Tram stops right at your door step.
• TAFE next door.
• Low body corporate.
• No holiday letting.
Body Corporate: $83*
Council Rates: $1550 per year *
Water: $ 940 per year *
Permanent rental: $550 - $560 per week* Approximately
To make an appointment to inspect this amazing opportunity please contact Angela Oram on 0403 611 031
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.