- About this property
- Explore Southport
Hot Property! Sizzling Price!Property ID 1564211Ideally located in the popular junction of Southport & Ashmore, this large 3 bedroom home appeals to families and Investors looking for a property that is surrounded by fantastic infrastructure and facilities. The property is comprised of 3 good size bedrooms, main with ensuite, 2 separate living areas, an updated kitchen and European style laundry. There is a large Bali hut for entertaining, which overlooks the in-ground pool.
Located within close proximity to Ferry Road Markets, Southport Park Shopping Centre, numerous schools, Gold Coast Hospital and public transport this property is well positioned to enjoy all that the Gold coast offers.
Instructions are clear this property is to be sold!
• Investment - expected rent - $600 - $650 per week (approx.)
• Owner occupy perfect for families and first home buyers
Key Features of this Property:
• 3 oversized bedrooms - main with ensuite
• 2 separate living areas
• Sparkling in-ground pool fully fenced and safety compliant
• Updated kitchen with plenty of storage
• Large Bali hut overlooking the pool
• Living room with cedar bi-fold doors opening on the outdoor area
• Interior feature walls lined with cedar linea boards
• Newly painted exterior/interior
• New ceiling fans and door furniture
• Fully fenced, extremely private and secure. Electric gate with an intercom system.
• Car accommodation for up to 4 cars
• Perfect for tradesmen with plenty of room for trailer/boat/caravan etc.
• Located in the popular Bellevue Park primary catchment
• Council rates of approx $900 per 6 months and water of approx $375 per 3 months
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.