Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Southport
Huge Price Reduction! - First Class Living Close to Hospital, Uni & TramProperty ID 1558961A fantastic opportunity with this very large 2 bedroom apartment in the popular Acacia building of the Sphere complex. Located on the ground walking to work at the Hospital, the University or Light Rail is so easy. This is a wonderful location in arguably the best part of Southport and is so quiet and peaceful. Only minutes from the popular Broadwater, Harbour Town, Chirn Park's trendy caf scene and Gold Coast beaches.
This apartment has 2 large living areas, 2 balconies and 2 side by side underground secure car parking spaces with a lock up storage cage. Both bedrooms are spacious and the master has massive walk in robes with a large ensuite. Being on the ground floor provides bigger outdoor terraces and more space for children and pets to play.
The Sphere complex has first class recreational facilities including 4 swimming pools,and this includes a 25 metre lap pool, well equipped commercial grade gymnasium, saunas, steam rooms, poolside bbqs and entertaining areas and much more. Pet friendly with a massive popular dog park within walking distance. The tenants are currently on a periodic lease. Sphere has onsite management which maintain this development to a very high standard.
Some of the many features include
* Spacious 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment with study nook
* Ensuite to main bedroom with huge wardrobe space and air conditioning
* Kitchen with island bench, dishwasher and gas cooktop
* Abundance of storage cupboards
* Air conditioning and ceiling fans
* 2 undercover secure car spaces, side by side
* Heated 25m lap pool, recreational pool, spa, sauna, BBQ area and a gym
* Walking distance to University, Hospital and the Light rail
* Apartment size is 141m2* (approx), including the terraces.
* Intercom system
* Broadband Internet available
* Remote control access to secure parking
* 2 large outdoor terraces
* Outdoor Entertaining area
* Swimming Pool In ground
* Pet friendly
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,624* p.a approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,370* p.a. approx
Currently Tenanted on a periodic lease
You must inspect this apartment if you wanting a fantastic home or investment that is priced to sell.
Please contact Shane McStay now to inspect.
(Please note that some photos are indicative only).
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements