House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Southport
Huge, 1333m² Block in Prime Central AreaProperty ID 1546785This large 1333sqm block with development potential is in a prime position in Southport's growth corridor, overlooking the iconic Surfers Paradise skyline. Located within walking distance to local cafes, restaurants and schools, and only a short drive to shopping centres, Chevron Island and the Gold Coast Hospital you won't need to travel far for your needs. With the addition of multiple bus routes within walking distance, this location allows ease of access to use the light rail network.
* The block next door has just had multiple townhouses built, selling between $600,000 - $800,000 each!
* Timber flooring throughout
* Solid brick home
* Plenty of natural light and breezes throughout the home
* Large living area with access to the front balcony with beautiful views of the Surfers Paradise skyline
* Master bedroom with built in robes, ceiling fans and access to the balcony with skyline views
* Second bedroom with ceiling fan, also with skyline views
* Third bedroom with built in robes and ceiling fan
* Large tiled bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
* Downstairs laundry area with access to the large grassed backyard
* Large downstairs rumpus room, that could be used as another bedroom
* Double lock up garage with additional room for a tool shed/workshop
* Currently tenanted for $500 per week until September 2017
Auction on the 17th November 2017 at the Gold Coast Turf Club in Bundall.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.