- About this property
- Explore Southport
Expect the UnexpectedProperty ID 1451533As you enter this apartment, the entry foyer leads you into what is truly a spectacular living/dining area featuring floor to ceiling glass capturing an absolutely stunning outlook. Facing directly North/East and designed to ensure a view from every room in the apartment, this will surely impress from the moment you enter.
The apartment has a clever floor plan which separates both bedrooms with the huge living area- over 140m2 in total floor space! The owners have recently put down a quality wooden floor throughout which is both functional and easy to maintain. It has been well maintained and can be occupied immediately, if required.
'Shores' is just over 10 years old and is the first building in the highly sought 'Brighton on Broadwater' development. It has extensive resort style facilities including indoor and outdoor pools, a fully equipped gym, BBQ area, residents lounge and library. There is a light rail stop at the front of the building and features a Woolworths shopping centre next door.
This will simply not last. First to see will buy!
* 140m2 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom
* Unobstructed panoramic views from every room!
* Pet friendly building (up to 10kg)
* Extensive resort style facilities
* Genuine owners want this property sold!
* Body Corporate: $120 per week (approx)
* Council Rates:$1200 per year (approx)
* Water Rates: $1400 per year (approx)