Block of Units Sold
- About this property
- Explore South Townsville
Opportunity is Knocking for the Keen InvestorProperty ID 153185840 Tully Street was a stately Queenslander that has been converted into 4 units, 2 up and 2 down. The conversion has been tastefully completed, conserving the heritage appearance that is the hallmark of South Townsville with buildings renowned for their quirkiness and period charm. The layout has 2 x 2 bedroom units upstairs which both have an expansive back deck. The 2 x 1 bedroom units downstairs are fully tiled and have a laundry and ample undercover areas at the back. Off street parking is available. All units have a split system AC unit. The property is fully fenced and features pebblecrete pathways and concrete driveways and parking areas.
South Townsville is an attractive address for tenants because of the proximity of the CBD, Palmer Street restaurants and iconic hotels such as the Commonwealth, Bellevue and Victoria Park, plus the new, yet to be built, Cowboys stadium. Victoria Park is just over the road.
• 4 units offering a potential 9.5% gross return
• Upstairs are 2 x 2 bedrooms units, A/C with private back decks
• Downstairs are 2 x 1 bedroom units, A/C with adjacent car parks
• Walking distance to CBD and Palmer Street and local hotels
• Desirable location for tenants who work in the CBD / South Townsville area.