Acreage/Semi-Rural for Sale
- About this property
- Explore South Kolan
42 Acres + Huge Sheds + Granny FlatProperty ID 1576397Ever dreamt of owning your own piece of paradise with immaculate horse facilities and a MASSIVE workshop to boot? Look no further, we have the perfect property for you.
Contemporary, neat and multi-purpose, this rural residence offers comfortable living that will not only meet, but will surprisingly surpass your demands for space, entertainment and quality style finishes.
A fantastic lifestyle choice, the property will impress all buyers with its dual living offering a second residence attached to the main home via a covered walkway. Also, there is premium shed space and a massive workshop with three phase power.
• Dual attached residence, separated via breezeway and a large covered entertaining area
• Main Home built in 2004 Features 4 Bedrooms + Ensuite
• Built-ins in all bedrooms, walk-in-robe in Master bedroom
• Air conditioning in all bedrooms and living areas
• Beautiful polished timber floors throughout
• Large kitchen with property views over the pool and paddocks
• Second residence wing built in 2007 (Trevor McLeod Homes)
• Own entrance and carport
• Large bedroom with built-in
• Modern alcove style bathroom
• Air conditioned throughout
• Excellent storage
• Contemporary dcor
• Large outdoor entertaining area
• Bar with water tank and sink
• In-ground salt water pool
• Solar hot water
• Auto gate opener with intercom
• 5 rain tanks for both homes
• Irrigated gardens
• RESIDENCE IS FLOOD FREE
• Bundaberg less thank 20mins
• Local school bus
• Rates $900 half year
• 41.98 (16.99ha) fenced acres
• Regular shape allotment, undulating clear country
• 28m x 9m insulated Colorbond workshop, concrete floor, more power points than you could ever need, including three phase power - electricity on a separate meter. Shed has hinge and sliding doors, and own water tank.
• 18.5m x 7.2m Colorbond shed with 3 professionally built stables & yards, each with automatic drinkers. Wash bay, tack & feed rooms.
• 9m x 6m lock up Colorbond machinery shed and garage
• Double lock up Colorbond garage with remote controlled roller door
• 5ML river water allocation (more available at the current market rate)
• 60m x 40m fenced grass arena
• Rubber lined round yard
• Steel stock yards and ramp
• Automatic water troughs in each paddock
• Seven paddocks, five with electrobraid electric fencing
For inspection details please contact Driss Doukari at Ray White Bundaberg City.