Acreage/Semi-Rural for Sale
- About this property
- Explore South Kolan
42 Acres of Unparalleled Countryside Views Welcome to 143 Woodbury Drive, South KolanProperty ID 1576397Ever dreamt of owning your own piece of paradise with immaculate horse facilities and a MASSIVE workshop to boot? Look no further, we have the perfect property for you.
Contemporary, neat and multi-purpose, this rural residence offers comfortable living that will not only meet, but will surprisingly surpass your demands for space, entertainment and quality style finishes.
A fantastic lifestyle choice, the property will impress all buyers with its dual living offering a second residence attached to the main home via a covered walkway. Also, there is premium shed space and a massive workshop with three phase power.
• Dual attached residence, separated via breezeway and a large covered entertaining area
• Main Home built in 2004 Features 4 Bedrooms + Ensuite
• Built-ins in all bedrooms, walk-in-robe in Master bedroom
• Air conditioning in all bedrooms and living areas
• Beautiful polished timber floors throughout
• Large kitchen with property views over the pool and paddocks
• Second residence wing built in 2007 (Trevor McLeod Homes)
• Own entrance and carport
• Large bedroom with built-in
• Modern alcove style bathroom
• Air conditioned throughout
• Excellent storage
• Contemporary dcor
• Large outdoor entertaining area
• Bar with water tank and sink
• In-ground salt water pool
• Solar hot water
• Auto gate opener with intercom
• 5 rain tanks for both homes
• Irrigated gardens
• Residence flood free
• Bundaberg less thank 20mins
• Local school bus
• Rates $900 half year
• 41.98 (16.99ha) fenced acres
• Regular shape allotment, undulating clear country
• 28m x 9m insulated Colorbond workshop, concrete floor, more power points than you could ever need, including three phase power - electricity on a separate meter. Shed has hinge and sliding doors, and own water tank.
• 18.5m x 7.2m Colorbond shed with 3 professionally built stables & yards, each with automatic drinkers. Wash bay, tack & feed rooms.
• 9m x 6m lock up Colorbond machinery shed and garage
• Double lock up Colorbond garage with remote controlled roller door
• 5ML river water allocation (more available at the current market rate)
• 60m x 40m fenced grass arena
• Rubber lined round yard
• Steel stock yards and ramp
• Automatic water troughs in each paddock
• Seven paddocks, five with electrobraid electric fencing
For inspection details please contact Driss Doukari at Ray White Bundaberg City.