Unit for Auction
- About this property
- Explore South Brisbane
Sold by Karon YesbergProperty ID 1683294Arbour on Grey - Perfectly positioned with an excellent North-East Aspect overlooking the vibrant South Bank Parklands. Take advantage of this opportunity to secure a 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom spacious apartment. Featuring approximately 156m2 of light and airy living with plenty of room to move.
* Southbank Arbour on Grey Development
* Large 3 bedrooms - 2 bathrooms - 2 car garage - storage locker
* Approximately 156m2 of open plan living - containing 3 balconies
* Rare floorplan suited for all
* Freshly painted - brand new carpets
* Brisbane State High Catchment
* Intercom security - Direct lift access
* Direct access to restaurants and cafes and Southbank Parklands
* Short walk to the city
* Potential rent: $790 - $805 p/w
This superb location offers an ultra-convenience lifestyle, there are limitless choices for dining and entertainment with a variety of quality restaurants, bars and fashion boutiques - not to mention direct access to your own inner city beach, parks and green space located within the Parklands. The eclectic West End is just minutes away, in the midst of Brisbane's Top 3 schools - Brisbane State High, St Lawrence's and Somerville House. GOMA, the Queensland Museum and QPAC are all within walking distance, direct access to the CBD is only moments away via the Goodwill Bridge.
Come home to exciting Southbank - ideally suited to the busy working couple. family unit or investors - with plenty of entertainment and facilities to take advantage of right on your doorstep!
Open Times: Tuesday 4:30 - 5:30pm or book by appointment throughout the week!
Agent: Karon Yesberg
0418 883 158
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.