Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore South Brisbane
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 2 CarProperty ID 1532712Apartment 9 in the boutique "Que" development showcases a large floor plan with a sought-after northerly aspect. An open plan living area features a combination of tile and timber flooring, the kitchen has quality appliances with gas cooking, and generous storage. The living area leads out on to an extra large covered balcony with some city views, there are 3 bedrooms, the main having its own balcony, walk in robe and ensuite. The other 2 bedrooms both have built in robes, the main bathroom has a shower over bath
- Boutique development with only 22 apartments
- Located on the 2nd floor with a northerly aspect
- 3 bedrooms - 2 bathrooms - XL balcony - 2 side by side car parks
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Intercom security - lift access
- Brisbane State High Catchment
- West End and South Bank just moments away
- CBD less than 1.5 kms away
This superb apartment offers the ultimate inner city lifestyle with endless choices for dining and entertainment, West End's Boundary Street and the South Bank Parklands only minutes away. In the midst of Brisbane's 3 top schools - Brisbane State High, St Laurence's, and Somerville House. GOMA, the Queensland Museum and QPAC are all within a short walk.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.