- About this property
- Explore South Brisbane
Attractive Investment or Home in Cultural Hub of BrisbaneProperty ID 1429641In the heart of South Brisbane's vibrant cultural and restaurant scene, this contemporary apartment offers excellent options for both investors and owner-occupiers alike. Part of the well-regarded South Central' building with its resort-inspired living and efficient on-site management, the apartment has the flexibility to join a popular short or long term rental pool making it an attractive investment proposition, just 1km across the river from the CBD.
Combining contemporary design with quality appointments, the generous 91sqm floorplan boasts a functional, open plan layout with impressive stone and European kitchen plus effortless flow to the balcony. The elevated aspect ensures abundant natural light and an expansive urban outlook towards the ranges. Both bedrooms are spacious and provide good separation, while the master also offers a walk-in robe, ensuite and access to the balcony.
Situated just metres from the world class GOMA, QPAC plus South Bank's outdoor attractions and dining scene, this is a wonderful inner-city lifestyle with broad appeal.
- Private and secure setting on level 9
- Brisbane State High School Catchment
- Currently owner occupied
- Rental appraisal $560 + p/w unfurnished $600+ p/w Furnished
- Short term letting, return up to $24,000 - $26,000 approx p/a
- Bright and open living / dining room
- Modern stone kitchen, Euro appliances
- Glass sliding doors extend to balcony
- Polished timber floors, halogen lights
- Ducted air conditioning, built-in robes
- Concealed laundry facilities, linen press
- Rooftop pool & BBQ area with river views
- Under cover security car space
- Huge array of cafes & restaurants on doorstep
- Multiple public transport options metres away
Ben Comber is proud to represent the property and its current owners, for further information and a property summary please contact Ben on 0439 892 994 or email@example.com