House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Sorrento
Award Winning Residence for Those Who Demand Excellence - 2220sqm BlockProperty ID 1742227Situated in the stylish enclave of Sorrento and boasting a prime North East Main River position, this award-winning, former MBA Home of the Year has been designed for those who demand excellence. Featuring flawless marble, granite and porcelain finishes throughout, it's showcased by soaring 10ft ceilings and sweeping views which stretch from Surfers Paradise through to Broadbeach. With 5 magnificent bedrooms, 8 deluxe bathrooms, an executive study, cinema room and an abundance of enviable entertaining areas indoors and out, this home, which is set out over a sprawling 2220m2 double block, is truly an unrivalled architectural masterpiece.
An entertainer's ultimate delight, you'll have a multitude of options to select from when hosting family and friends. Indoors you'll be spoilt for choice with the formal lounge, featuring a sunken wet bar, a vast downstairs Billiards room with adjacent lounge and bar area, or create a cosy atmosphere for guests in front of your open fire in the living room. Making the most of the balmy Gold Coast climate will be easy, with a vast wrap around terrace, built-in outdoor kitchen as well as the enormous infinity edge pool and full bathroom facilities on offer, set against the picture-perfect backdrop of the river and the famous Gold Coast skyline.
Luxury continues to beckon with the bedrooms on offer. Select from a choice of two master suites, (one upstairs, one downstairs), both as grand in size as they are appearance. Presenting with vast walk-in-robes, private balconies and divine water views, there's also a decadent ensuite in each with spa and even a kitchenette for your convenience. All remaining bedrooms boast ensuites and walk-in-robes and impressive water or hinterland views.
Boating and car enthusiasts will also rejoice. Enjoy the impressive 72m waterfrontage on offer, complete with fixed jetty, boat ramp and pontoon, while the vast 6 car basement garage acts as a perfect platform to house your treasured auto collection. There's also peace of mind for a large family knowing there is ample room for all cars to be parked securely, with another ground floor level triple garage and single garage on the basement level.
Other superior features of this fabulous home include an impressive kitchen with Miele dual ovens and plate warmer, plus a commercial cold room, a fully equipped cinema with large projector and screen, executive study, plush new carpets, vaccumaid, large laundry with chute, 2 x Hot Water Systems, 20,000L water tank & pressure pump, room for caravans and boats, built with full concrete construction plus dedicated lift well to install an internal lift if desired.
Enjoying prime position at the end of a tranquil cul-de-sac and central to exclusive TSS & St. Hilda's schools, shops, restaurants and all necessary amenities, you'll relish everything this home has to offer. The epitome of elegance and sophistication, this is a residence which sets a new standard in luxury living. There's simply no comparison.
• Former award winning MBA Home of the Year with prime North East Main River position
• Sprawling 2220m2 double block with 72m waterfrontage
• Soaring 10ft ceilings, flawless marble, granite and porcelain finishes throughout
• Sweeping views which stretch from Surfers Paradise to Broadbeach
• Kitchen with Miele appliances & cold room, adjacent to living room with fireplace
• Formal lounge and dining, with sunken wet bar and incredible water views
• Enviable alfresco entertaining area, outdoor kitchen, infinity edge pool and views
• 2 x master suites with deluxe ensuite, walk-in-robe, private terrace, kitchenette, water views
• All remaining rooms with views, walk-in-robes and luxury ensuites
• Executive study, cinema, billiards rooms, multiple bathrooms
• Vast 6 car basement garage, plus room to securely park 3 more cars in separate garages
• Fixed jetty, boat ramp, pontoon, 20,000L water tank & pressure pump
• High ceilings, ducted air, smart-wired security throughout & dedicated lift well to install lift
• Close to exclusive schools, shops, cafes & restaurants, in a sought-after suburb
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.