Townhouse for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Sorrento
Live on the Water for LessProperty ID 1663796INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE MOST DAYS
CHECK MID WEEK FOR WEEKEND OPEN TIMES OR CALL US TO ORGANISE PERSONAL INSPECTIONS.
Welcome to 17/7 Campbell St, Sorrento in the sought after Oaks complex. This much loved 3 bedroom townhouse is incredibly liveable. The main bedroom is very spacious and light, with a generous ensuite and views directly onto water and parkland. 2 other bedrooms have plenty of room for queen beds, bedside tables and have views onto the Gold Coast skyline. The kitchen is large, with a very practical island bench separating it from dining area. All very open, the beautiful lounge and outdoor area has high ceilings and melts into waterfront and parkland setting.
The complex offers a sizeable pool and spa, tennis court, sauna, bbq area and summer house, as well as a jetty for any boating enthusiasts.
• Spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Fantastic facilities in complex
• Large living with high ceilings
• Close access to park and facilities
• Short drive to Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach and motorway
• Inside Benowa State School catchment zone(one of the best public schools in Gold Coast)
• Access to water (jetty can be rented on an annual basis)
• Very safe and reputable community feel
• Great views
• Well-designed home with great layout
• Termite protection
• Air Conditioning
KITCHEN: - Spacious kitchen with island bench, plenty of storage and great flow to dining.
LIVING: - Open and large with high ceilings and access to outside entertaining with water and park views.
BEDROOMS: - 3 generous bedrooms, all with built-ins. Master with ensuite.
BATHROOMS: - Main bathroom toilet, bath and shower. Ensuite includes shower and toilet. Powder room for guests located near living.
OUTDOORS: - Large outside entertaining with access to park and water.
Rental potential: $600 - $650 per week (currently owner occupied
Airbnb/Stayz potential: $109 - $165 per night (whole townhouse)
Council and water - $56 per week approx
Body Corp - $99 per week approx
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONE:
Benowa State School
Benowa State High School
The Southport School
St. Hilda's School
• Spacious, low maintenance living
• On water and park
• 3 toilets
• Air conditioning
• Linen cupboard
• Built in robes
• Onsite Pool, Tennis court, Sauna & Spa
• Security screens
• Quiet neighbours
• Close to shops and schools
• Plenty of storage space
• Separate Laundry
• Close to beach and motorway
• Very quiet and well respected area
Bus Stop - 2km
Local Shops - 300 m
Major Shopping Centre - 7km
Primary School - 3.7km
High School - 3.7km
Parkland - 3.6km
Highway - 11.5km
Train Station - 9.7km
Beach - 5.2 km
INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE MOST DAYS
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.