House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Sorrento
Auction This Saturday - Must be Sold Riviera Estate SorrentoProperty ID 1575505An abundance of street appeal, sophistication and space are on show with this large 5 bedroom waterfront property, offering a wonderful opportunity for the most discerning of buyers. With multiple living areas and quality appointments throughout, the current owners of this home have made tasteful and elegant improvements, introducing the property to the market in absolute pristine condition!
This luxury residence is perfectly positioned just 80 metres from the main-river and offers a wide water frontage of over 23 metres. The waterfront offering of this property includes a near new large jetty & pontoon, a sparkling fully tiled in-ground saltwater pool and a newly tiled entertaining area and a blend of undercover and open air spaces. The waterside experience also features a huge Bali hut in near new condition and a separate Vergola to provide all year round entertaining options.
Downstairs is comprised of a formal dining and lounge and a 60m2 second living area that is highlighted by high raked cathedral ceilings and a professional wet bar that caters for the most serious of entertainers! This character filled space flows seamlessly to the expansive outdoor entertaining area.
Upstairs features a large master suite, custom walk-in robe, large new ensuite and a private balcony. The additional 3 upstairs bedrooms are also spacious and well-appointed with built-in robes and an oversized new main bathroom.
Space, luxury and unbelievable storage options are the common theme throughout this well-maintained elegant waterfront residence.
The kitchen is well-appointed with 2 Pac cabinetry, double wall oven and beautiful black granite benchtops. With 3 newly renovated bathrooms and laundry the home is completely ready for the new owners to pick up the keys and enjoy everything that 11 St Raphael Terrace offers!
With easy ocean access and a wide 23 metre water frontage this home will suit the boating enthusiasts looking for a property that can cater for a large boat and families looking for the ultimate in waterfront living!
Nestled in the Riviera Estate, St Raphael Terrace is arguably one of the most idyllic and desirable streets in Sorrento!
Instructions are very clear this property must be sold on or before the auction!
Snapshot of the home:
• 1000m2 wide water just off main river
• Floor area approx. 47 squares with an ideal L shape layout and multiple outdoor areas
• Completely fenced, gated and secure property
• Fully tiled and safety compliant in-ground pool with glass pool fencing
• Huge Bali hut + Vergola undercover area
• Separate off-street accomm for caravan/trailer with sliding aluminum gate
• Oversized double lock-up garage with internal access
• Near new large pontoon - able to accommodate a large boat
• Large master retreat with custom walk-in and new ensuite
• Separate lounge, dining and family/media/bar areas totalling 115m2 approx
• Downstairs huge 5Th bedroom or home office
• New downstairs bathroom and new large laundry
• Air conditioning to 3 bedrooms + main lounge + rumpus/media + kitchen
• Surrounded by exclusive waterfront homes in highly sought-after location
• Fully fenced and secure, well landscaped private gardens on 1000m2 allotment
• Ducted vacuuming, security alarm and intercom
• Most doors and windows fitted with Crimsafe
• 4.75 KW's solar panels
• Solar hot water
• Roller window shields to rear windows
• Fully tiled front courtyard with water feature
• 3200 L water tank with electric pump
• New exterior paint
The first opportunity to inspect this quality waterfront property will be Saturday the 3rd December at a time to be advised.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.