- About this property
- Explore Sorrento
North-To-Wide Water Entertainer - Inner City SorrentoProperty ID 1542104From the moment you enter this home you are met with a sense of style, grandeur of parquetry floors and a spacious light-filled floorplan that truly capitalises on the north-to-water aspect and the highly desired backdrop of the Surfers skyline.
This luxury residence is perfectly positioned with wide water to the north and offers direct access to your own sandy beach and floating pontoon. This home infuses indoor/outdoor living perfectly with the main living area flowing seamlessly to the large entertaining and alfresco spaces. This property is sure to please the most discerning of buyers seeking an architecturally designed waterfront abode.
The heart of this home features a large island kitchen facing the open living spaces and entertaining area, taking in the views to the waterfront and beyond to the Surfers skyline. The combination of aspect, large sun-filled spaces and high ceilings create a classy yet relaxed ambience and a living experience that is sophisticated and desired by many.
With ocean access and 30 metre water frontage this home will suit boating enthusiasts looking for a property that can cater for a large boat and families looking for the ultimate in waterfront living!
This home is truly a wonderful north-to-water entertainer!
Instructions are very clear this property must be sold on or before the auction!
Snapshot of the home:
• Floor area approx. 400 square metres (42.5 Squares) with an ideal layout
• Large master retreat with beautiful views to the water and skyline
• Separate large lounge, dining and family areas
• Large double lockup garage with internal access and room for additional off-street parking
• Sparkling in-ground pool on the north to water side
• Ducted air conditioning
• Shaker designed island kitchen with chef style gas cooking
• Third bathroom in outdoor area perfect for after swimming in the pool
• Optional 5th bedroom. Office, media room or children's retreat
• Wide 30 metre water frontage
• Beautiful alfresco area and deck featuring built in BBQ with direct gas supply and access to your own beach the ultimate for serious entertainers!
• Surrounded by exclusive waterfront homes in highly sought-after location
• Fully fenced and secure, well landscaped private gardens on 830m2 allotment
• Ducted vaccum throughout
• Gas Fire place in formal dining
To inspect on Sunday 23rd October please contact Mark or Skye Rustin to arrange inspection.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.