House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Sorrento
East to Wide Water - With Views to Surfers SkylineProperty ID 1430183Proudly on offer for the first time in 40 years this large brick and tile waterfront home is perfectly positioned facing east, and in the centre of wide junction of waterways including access to the main river, providing a waterfront outlook and Surfers skyline backdrop that is second to none!
The property is mainly in original condition, with a fantastic L-shape design and open floorplan that could be renovated and transformed into a high-end waterfront abode! There is plenty of room on the waterfront side to extend and create a large entertainers deck to maximise the waterfront living.
Dual living is also suitable with this property as there is a large converted garage, appointed with a kitchenette, bathroom and own separate entry. Alternatively this space could be opened up to the main residence to increase the size of the home, and a double carport could then be built to the front boundary. (Subject to Council approval)
The master suite is accompanied by a large walk-in-robe and oversized ensuite, and the other 3 bedrooms are large with built-in wardrobes. The large 723 sqm block is wide-to-water with a 19 metre frontage, allowing room for a jetty & pontoon and a large boat to be moored.
Original waterfront homes facing east to water in Sorrento are extremely difficult to find. Inspections on this quality waterfront home are highly recommended!
Opportunities with this property:
• Renovate, extend & transform original residence
• Second story addition capitalise on the aspect and skyline views
• Second income option with self-contained separate living, kitchenette and bathroom
• Apply to construct two high-end duplexes each with waterfront access and amazing views (huge potential) (subject to Council approval)
• Land bank, rent out with never to be built out expansive waterfront views
- East to wide water fully fenced water-frontage
- Large 723 sqm block
- Open and usable floor plan
- Large in-ground pool
- 4 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms + additional separate self-contained living
- Updated kitchen and tiled living areas
- Positioned smack-bang in the centre of waterway junction
- Views to Surfers skyline
- Scope to rebuild, renovate, rent out
- Ideally located in popular Gold Coast hub
- Located in the popular Benowa State School catchment
- Surrounded by exclusive waterfront homes
- Easy access to main river
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracy or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchases should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.