House for Sale
- About this property
Affordable Property in a Booming Suburb!Property ID 1866154Search no more for your next investment, as this property offers a highly desirable location & already comes with very happy tenants in place! Currently rented for $380pw.
Situated in the much sought after suburb of Slacks Creek - a popular area that has been experiencing fantastic reputable median price growth, conveniently half way between the major cities of Brisbane & the Gold Coast.
Extremely close to multiple local schools, major shopping centres, Slacks Creek Mosque, IKEA mega homemaker centre & the Pacific Motorway access - all literally within minutes!
Offering additional living with more facilities underneath - perfect for any growing or extended family!
Location + features make this the type of property always in strong rental demand.
• 3 bed - all with built in cupboards, master with air con
• Timber floors & tiles throughout - no carpet
• Spacious lounge room & front verandah
• Large rear sunroom /study space for additional living & storage
• Downstairs utility room with huge built in cupboards
• Tiled rumpus room area
• Second shower & toilet
• Kitchenette adjoining internal laundry
• Single lock up garage & extra off street car parking
• 519m2 block with pet friendly fenced backyard
• Walking distance to Mabel Park Primary & High Schools
Savvy buyers who recognise potential will know this is an opportunity not to be missed - so make an offer today by contacting Tony Miller on 0423 259 073 / firstname.lastname@example.org
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.