- About this property
- Explore Slacks Creek
Prestigious Living, Premium Location!Property ID 1719162Extravagantly renovated with absolutely no expense spared; welcome to 328 Kingston Road a once in a lifetime opportunity to acquire a dual occupancy residence of impeccable quality, in a convenient location with potential to operate a high visibility business from home boasting unrivalled exposure!
Or for those who seek just a stylish home with no ideas of commercial applications, the standard of high end fixtures & appliances on offer here will delight even the fussiest of buyers truly it is the excellence in a home that your family deserves without compromise & you won't find better than this!
Perched on an enormous corner block 912m2 with 55m frontage! Rest easy with peace of mind behind the security of your automatic remote control gate & high fencing. Landscaped to perfection & blessed with plenty of outdoor space - providing ample off street parking that could be ideal for boats, trailers or guest cars who come to visit.
Gifted with a full refurbishment inside & out, with nothing left to do but simply just move in...
• Formal sun room foyer entrance
• 3 decent sized bedrooms upstairs all with built in cupboards
• Spacious open plan living with polished timber floors, modern down lighting & air con
• A flawless masterpiece kitchen with quality fixtures, Caesar stone island bench, stainless steel dishwasher & 5 burner gas stove top perfectly designed for the home chef to enjoy creating culinary delights!
• Brand new modern bathroom with dual couple vanities & contemporary twin rain shower heads
• Expansive renovated self-contained downstairs comprising of:
-Brand new 2nd bathroom
-Huge rumpus area with contemporary modern tiling secondary living space perfect for any larger extended family
- Storage room / teenager's retreat
Of course the you also can't overlook the incredible sparkling super-sized inground pool, surrounded with new timber decking so get ready to entertain as friends & family definitely will be over every weekend for pool parties & BBQ's during hot Summers!
• Close to the Logan Central Plaza major shopping district only a 1 minute drive
• Close to the M1 motorway access just a quick 5 minute drive
• Short walk to local Mabel Park schools, parks & bus transport
The options here are truly endless also with a chance for future subdivision or to build a granny flat. (subject to council approvals) Possibly the last chance ever to secure one of the most sought after positions in all of Slacks Creek.
Whatever your vision is for this one of a kind dream property act now & call Tony Miller today!!