House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Sippy Downs
Wouldn't it be NiceProperty ID 1572096Wouldn't it be nice - You don't need to win the Lotto to get your dream home anymore, with this exceptional slice of Sunshine Coast paradise new to the market.
Adjacent to the beautiful Chancellor Lakes, on the corner of Sir Raleigh Drive and consisting of an extensively renovated interior design that includes five bedrooms, a stylish resort pool and spacious outdoor entertaining area, homes of this calibre are highly sought after.
Though intentionally modest from the street, this home sets the standard for comfort, space and modern style. Whether it be the chef's kitchen, three bathrooms or the huge covered patio leading to the oversize in-ground pool, the long-time owners have spared no expense or luxury.
The worst part about moving into this house will be the unpacking. It's a house designed for entertaining. And the only thing missing is the juke box.
Features you will love:
- Extensively renovated: Including New Kitchen, New Carpets, In-Ground Pool, deck + More
- Large Main Bedroom: Access To Deck, Walk-In Robe & Large Ensuite
- Five Generous sized Bedrooms In Total: Two With Ensuite's & All Have Built In Robes/Ceiling Fans
- Beautiful Established Gardens: Maintained Via Automatic Irrigation System
- Ducted Air-Conditioning With Zoning Options
- Ceiling Fans Throughout Entire House
- Spacious Gourmet Kitchen, Overlooking The Pristine Resort Style Pool
- Access The Timber Deck Through A BeautifulSet Of Timber Bi-Fold Doors
- Completely Undercover, Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Pool Area Surrounded by Natural Sandstone; Just In Time For Summer
This home will go to Auction on December 17 at 12pm, and will be sold on or before Auction day. The sellers have committed to selling and will happily consider offers prior to Auction, due to current circumstances.
Call Dallas Foster today on 0426 817 163 to discuss this property further. Twilight viewings are conducted each Thursday 5:30 - 6pm and open homes are Saturdays 11:30 - 12pm each weekend until the Auction.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.