House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Sippy Downs
Your Lake Front Dream Starts Here!Property ID 1521929Few houses enjoy such a privileged position, fewer are located in one of the most tightly held and sought after streets in Sippy Downs and even fewer are this affordable. Offered for the first time since it was constructed 37 Oak Grove Way offers a striking combination of space, functionality and privacy, the property was designed by a family for a family. With only one neighbour to the left and a private bush reserve on the right, finding a secluded and private piece of paradise in suburbia is like picking the winning lotto numbers.
Features You Will Love:
• North facing, private and serene lake front aspect with one neighbour
• Large flat fully fenced 800m2 block with ample and generous side access for your caravan
• In-ground swimming pool with generous back yard overlooking the lakes
• A 3KW Solar power system on the roof and a dedicated Solar hot water system makes this home very energy efficient and environmentally friendly
• Large outdoor patio and BBQ area overlooking lake and pool - perfect for entertaining
• 3 Large Living zones evenly spread throughout the home offering great separation
• Dedicated Air Conditioned Media Room separate from the open plan family and dining rooms is perfect for Dad to relax
• 4 BIG bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with master overlooking the lakes
• Master Chefs Kitchen - freshly remodelled with large servery and storage under and over the stone tops
• Double Lock up garage plus ample off street parking
• Freshly painted inside and out and ready for you to move straight in
For our owners this has been a great family home, full of memories, a great lifestyle, convenient and just ideal in every way. Access to the kids schools and University is all only a short walk away, which makes the running around after them so much easier as does the easy access to the Bruce Highway for the commute to and from Brisbane.
Don't settle for second best, inspect this home today to see why living a private and secluded life on the lake is far more desirable and now very achievable. With the last lake front sale in this street over $730,000, this represents enormous value for the right buyer. Genuine sellers ready to downsize and move on to their next chapter.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.