House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Sippy Downs
Large Family or Looking to Retire in StyleProperty ID 1507926Feel the excitement build as you drive down this quiet lakefront street, we know you have been craving for more space, searching for a house for your children or grandchildren, an exclusive address that is high in profile and low in maintenance. Welcome home to 14 Oak Grove Way a home that is irresistible with a modern flair and uncluttered spaciousness, offering a lifestyle to envy, where family comes first. The large stylish spaces offers superb living, an infusion of relaxed style where anything else is a compromise.
The stunning outdoor entertaining areas will suit all occasions and conditions, encouraging you to step outside relax, unwind and indulge in this sanctuary of calm. A home like this will never go out of style, it's a beautiful way of life with a large pool, room for your caravan, a patio and a lifestyle you have always dreamed of owning. Indulge yourself in this rare lifestyle opportunity this weekend.
Features You Will Love:
- Over 260m2 under roof, free flowing floorpan offering generous separation and endless entertaining areas.
- 4 large bedrooms with a large king sized master with walk in robe and ensuite
- The large second living area flows seamlessly to the large outdoor patio and is ideal for the kids as a playroom or dads movie room
- The open plan family room is generous in size and offers uninterrupted views of the pool, the backyard and large alfresco patio area, just perfect for entertaining.
- Large windows all throughout the home offer ample natural light, and cool breezes all year round.
- The kitchen is the hub of the home, featuring tons of storage, easy access draws with plenty of bench space. Mum will never tire of watching the kids spend endless hours in the pool as she cooks up tonight's feast.
- Entertaining is a breeze all year round and in any weather with the enormous resort style patio and alfresco area overlooking the pool and backyard
- Spend all summer long in the large resort style lap pool or just relax and unwind and take in the sun
- Minimal maintenance allows more time for entertaining and enjoying the lifestyle whilst still having plenty of lawn and space for the kids trampoline and or the family pets
- There is room for the boat and or your caravan up the side of the home and offers ample off street and driveway car parking for extended family and guests on the weekend
- Watch the family learn, grow and prosper from living in the Sunshine Coasts "Knowledge Precinct".
- This 736m2 block sits privately in a private street and is located only minutes from the Chancellor and Siena schools.
- With wide footpaths and walkways your children can ride their bikes and scooters all the way to school without fear.
- The University and the council bus stop are all only just around the corner at the end of the street.
- Easy access to the Bruce High Way for day to day commuting to Brisbane & less than 15 minutes to the golden Sunshine Coast beaches.
Its that family home you have always dreamed of owning with irresistible modern flair, it's a symbol of your success, a lifestyle to envy with personal style, a perfect relaxed entertainer where you can watch your family grow. It's your home, it's your lifestyle, it's your future.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.