House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Silkstone
Divorce Forces SaleProperty ID 1566894This classic Queensland cottage is in an awesome position where you can literally walk to everything, Booval shopping precinct & a wide verity of restaurants, medical services, train, bus & schools - it's all here!
* 3 bedrooms + a large sleep-out which could be used as 4th bedroom
* Main bedroom with split A/C & built-in
* Beautiful polished floors throughout
* Dine in kitchen with plenty of bench & cupboard space
* Dining room, separate lounge/family with split A/C
* Third bedroom has toilet & basin, you could install a shower
* Security screens throughout
* Concrete underneath with lots of storage & laundry
* Totally re-stumped
* Single car garage underneath plus a carport
* 451m2 fenced allotment with rear yard access
This great property is in an awesome position, whether you're looking to invest or you're looking for a quality place to call home you need to look at this.
Call Neil Mundy today for your private inspection.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.