House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Sherwood
Great Value in Prime LocationProperty ID 1555891Borden Street is a residential address that is keenly sought after by families wanting to live in Sherwood. This established post war home is set amongst an ever changing and developing neighbourhood, with million dollar homes being built and character homes beautifully renovated. Well presented with ample natural light, this replica Queenslander is highly recommended for astute buyers looking for value.
- Four bedrooms (main with ensuite and walk-in robe)
- Two bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen and meals area
- Separate lounge area
- Air-conditioning and fans
- Large downstairs space suitable for family with teenagers
- North facing wrap-around front verandah
- Separate private rear deck
- Elevated 405m2 block with 14.2m frontage
- Ample downstairs storage and workshop
- Double secure parking
- Low maintenance fenced yard
Close to all amenities including parks, restaurants, public transport and within the Sherwood State School catchment, this house is definitely worth consideration.
Council Rates: $499.40 per quarter
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.