House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Sherwood
Low Maintenance Masterpiece!Property ID 1511804We have sold the home next door and now we are ready to let this stunning home go!!
Behind a striking faade lies an impressive family residence on a level allotment of 405sqm approx. Offering brilliant zoned living and entertaining areas over two levels; plus a preferred north-facing rear aspect flooding the family areas with natural light through floor-to-ceiling and picture windows. The interior features a clever use of stone, steel, timber, porcelain and glass surfaces radiating quality and style. A flexible floorplan comprises a stylish entrance foyer leading to a media room or study, bathroom and laundry; through to expansive formal and informal living and dining spaces, including a SMEG equipped kitchen with stone benchtops and large bench overlooking a covered outside retreat perfect for year round relaxation with family or friends. Whilst upstairs has four bedrooms, two with a built-in desks, main with WIR and ensuite and large windows with awash with North facing natural light. This exceptional family home is desirably situated in one of Sherwood's finest leafy pockets minutes from shopping options, parklands and the express public transport. Other features include video intercom, alarm, ducted zoned air conditioning, landscaped gardens and remote double garage. Land size: 405 sqm (approx.)
This low maintenance masterpiece, uncompromising in scale and quality excels in first impressions and is not to be missed.
• 4 generous bedrooms all with built in robes plus dedicated study
• Master bedroom is luxuriously appointed with custom made walk-in robe, ensuite with double vanities and a wash with natural light
• Kitchen finished with stone benchtops and 2pac joinery. SMEG appliances throughout including 5-burner gas cook top, semi-integrated dishwasher and butler's pantry
• Custom built and fully appointed Laundry with direct access to outside
• Creative inclusion of 2.7m+ high ceilings over both levels maximize light and ventilation and facilitate geometrical sophistication
• North facing undercover outdoor entertaining area which includes a ceiling fan and boast lofty high ceilings. This area elegantly finished with tiling and flows seamlessly to rear garden
• Flat 405m2 block with no Flood Overlays at all
Featuring a versatile floor plan, this intelligent and well thought out design offers a separate living area that would make a great family area, perfect for the kids to play in or as a retreat for parents. The home exudes warmth, style and elegance and will promise to be a hit with both parents and kids.
This home is a must see and will not disappoint so inspect today by contacting Ben Cannon on 0413596496
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.