House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Seven Hills
Best Buy in Seven Hills - Don't Miss the Last HouseProperty ID 1594473LAST HOUSE LEFT - 11 ALREADY SOLD! INSPECT NOW
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT, - CALL GUNTHER ON 0418 310 091.
LAST HOUSE REMAINING - $1,090,000 house area 288sqm land 400sqm
REQUEST PROSPECTUS WITH HOUSE PLANS AND MASTER PLAN FOR DEVELOPMENT
THIS IS FREEHOLD TITLE, SO NO BODY CORPORATE FEES!
Experience the convenience of city living with a refined urban lifestyle. Clearview Urban Village is the latest Heran Building Group development in the vibrant suburb of Seven Hills just 7kms from Brisbane CBD.
Simple and stylish, elegant but welcoming, each property presents a calming aesthetic that creates the ultimate sanctuary while meeting the demands of your fast-paced lifestyle. Clearview is perfect for young professionals, active families or those looking to downsize to a low maintenance lifestyle.
With a design that has an eye on family living, Clearview Urban Village homes provide multiple living and entertaining zones and a perfect fusion of indoor and outdoor spaces that will allow the largest of families to enjoy major family events, or more intimate gatherings.
Clearview's meticulous styling and attention to detail have created distinctive luxury havens, appealing to busy executives, first home buyers and downsizers alike.
- luxury brand new home, on their own title - no body corp fees.
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, double lock up garage
- Spacious study, separate alfresco dining area
- Miele kitchen appliances, stone benches, integrated dishwasher, microwave, two-pac cabinetry
- Floor coverings - porcelain tiles, timber and carpet
- Venetians and roller blinds throughout.
- Private, fully fenced and landscaped.
- Air Con, security screens, instantaneous hot water
- 6 year structural guarantee (BSA), Heran's 6 month maintenance guarantee
Clearview is an urban village project incorporating the redevelopment of a former TAFE site located in the established inner city suburb of Seven Hills. Once complete, Clearview will stand out as one of Brisbane's most significant urban village projects, transforming a selection of pre-existing TAFE buildings into aged care facilities, a mix of residential dwellings, small lot homes, townhouses, apartments and a state-of-the-art community hub. The architectural design is focused on protecting existing vegetation and incorporates a mix of new parks and dedicated bushland areas