House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Seven Hills
Selling Today at 12.30pm Onsite Auction - Must be Sold!Property ID 1548966CONTACT GUNTHER ON 0418 310 091 FOR AUCTION PACK , BUILDING AND PEST REPORT AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
BEST BUY IN SEVEN HILLS.
This family home offers so much more than you might expect at first glance. Take a closer look and you will be undoubtedly surprised by this 1965 sprawling four bedrooms, two bathroom family home which is fantastically located in the increasingly popular, family friendly suburb of Seven Hills.
Firstly your tribe will appreciate the space created by the split level, multiple living areas, generous bedroom sizes, flat backyard and enormous lock up garage that could easily become so much more. Furthermore, this classic post-war timber home boasts polished timber floorboards, casement windows, detailed cornices, slim line chamfer weatherboards and imparts a rich feeling of warmth that welcomes you immediately when you step inside. You know you are home.
Perfectly positioned to allow you easy living . Imagine being able to walk the kids to the local primary school and kindergarten within seconds, stroll to The Corso business precinct for cafes,restaurants , family doctor, hairdresser as well as having six shopping centres within 10 minute drive.
Purchasing has been made easy with plenty of information to help with your due diligence including: Building and Pest report, Brisbane City Council Property report, rental appraisal and additional searches.
Selling by Auction November 5th 2016 at 12.30pm
30 second wrap:
• Lounge with french doors opening up onto the front terrace.
• Formal dining with overlooking kitchen.
• 4 bedrooms, built in robes, master with city views.
• Modern kitchen with walk through pantry, dishwasher, plenty of storage, electric stove & oven.
• Large multi-purpose room with internal access, perfect for children's retreat /multi media room.
• Two bathrooms include bathtub, two separate WCs and additional wash basin.
• Ducted air-con with zoning , ceiling fans, security screening and doors
• Polished floorboards, casement windows, detailed cornice, slim line chamfer boards.
• Rear cover entertaining deck with room for seating and BBQ
• Lock up garage that easily accommodates 2 cars, boat and still room for storage
• Single carport with covered access into the property.
• Flat backyard with plenty of room for kids to roam, complete with pet enclosure.
• Land size 670sqm 17m frontage x 39.4m deep. Built in 1965
• No Flood flags, property maybe removed (STCA)
• Rates $565 per quarter
• Building and Pest report available upon request at inspection.
Situated in the heart of this friendly family suburb of Seven Hills just a 500m from The Corso Street shopping precinct, cafes, 350m to Seven Hills bushland reserve, nearby vibrant Bulimba Oxford Street. Morningside train Station and local buses provide easy transport to the CBD just 7kms away. Whilst zoned for the popular Seven Hills State Primary there are numerous quality private schools and childcare facilities in the area.
Selling by Auction November 5th 2016 at 12.30pm,
Deposit 5% Settlement December 7th 2016. Inspection a must as this property will be sold!
Your enquiry is important and will receive a prompt response.
Note: Selling agent is licensed to provide expert building advice QBCC Lic 1248743
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.