House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Seven Hills
Character, Charm and LocationProperty ID 1541385Situated in the desirable pocket of Seven Hills and walking distance to cafes and parks, this immaculate white picket fence home presents a great inner city opportunity for a couple, young family or investor. Just 7km to Brisbanes CBD and in impeccable condition, this superb home offers a practical floor plan with spacious open plan living/dining area and bedrooms, all on a low maintenance fully fenced yard. Minutes drive from the popular Oxford Street dining precinct, this property provides convenience for inner city professionals and a lifestyle to be enjoyed by all. Public transport is within walking distance of your front door with bus service nearby, not to mention some of Brisbanes best public and private schools.
Other notable features include
• Generous air conditioned open plan living/dining area with ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Contemporary kitchen boasting Calcutta style stone bench tops and an abundance of storage solutions.
• Master bedroom with stylish ensuite
• Decadent renovated bathroom
• 9ft ceilings with VJs throughout
• Freshly polished timber floors in living with carpeted bedrooms
• Scope to build underneath
• Neat and tidy front and rear yard , perfect for those that love minimal maintenance
This home has been designed to complement this emerging suburb on the Morningside and Norman Park border with scope for further expansion well and truly available for the growing family. Inspect this week for your opportunity to be a part of this vibrant community.
AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY 29TH OCTOBER 2016 @ 9AM SHARP
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.