House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Scarborough
Vendor Needs Quick Sale, All Offers will be ConsideredProperty ID 1674448Located in a boutique complex this spacious unit is designed to capture a homely feel with its outstanding qualities. This residence provides an easy care floor plan and displays the character of modern living with a flowing sense of space and seamless blend of the indoor and outdoor domains.
Stylish throughout and immediately impressive, this lovely home offers a spacious formal lounge room with delightful large porcelain floor tiles through out, air conditioning. A sleek modern kitchen with breakfast bar, ample cupboards and granite bench space leads into the dining and lounge room which boasts large glass sliding door that flows out to the enormous wrap around private entertaining deck overlooking reticulated landscaped courtyard, ideal for relaxing with friends.
The generous sized main bedroom opens to the balcony and is complete with walk-in robe and en-suite, bedrooms 2 and 3 also have built-in robes.
• 3 spacious bedrooms with built in robes
• Master with full en-suite and large walk in robe
• Stylish kitchen offering quality appliances and granite bench tops
• Open plan living with adjoining meals area
• Stylish central bathroom
• Sprawling balcony for entertaining all year round
• Air Conditioning
• Beautiful high ceilings (9 ft) and gloss porcelain tiles throughout
• Secure basement car parking for 2 cars
• Lift, with key-to-floor security access
This beautiful boutique apartment is located only 350m to the Scarborough beachfront, local cafs and restaurants and only a short walk to schools, park lands and public transport.
Don't delay! Make your move today!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.