House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Scarborough
Luxurious Waterfront Contemporary Family Living by the BayProperty ID 1565437Designed for a glamorous bayside lifestyle, this luxury home combines sleek contemporary architecture with an expansive outlook across Moreton Bay to the Glasshouse Mountains. The wheelchair friendly dual level home featuring an imported glass lift, is generous in scale with 4 bedrooms, 2 separate living spaces plus the option for self-contained accommodation ensuring plenty of flexibility.
Beautifully appointed with an array of premium finishes, the home lends itself to large-scale entertaining with open plan living and a chefs inspired kitchen extending through wide bi-folding doors to a sensational dining terrace. Set within a tropical oasis, the lower level provides an additional living space spilling out to sheltered patios and lush garden complete with level lawn plus an oversized lap pool.
Enjoying one of Brisbane's best addresses, this is an exceptional opportunity to acquire an as-new contemporary home that has been meticulously crafted to offer flawless indoor/outdoor living. Situated on the foreshore, residents can indulge in wonderful bayside walks and cycling paths, parkland, nearby cafes, dining and Scarborough Marina. Schools, motorways and shopping precincts are also easily accessible.
* 4 spacious bedrooms equipped with large built-in robes
* Indulgent master retreat, walk-in robe & 5-star spa ensuite
* Deluxe chef's kitchen with stone benches & Euro appliances and Zip tap
* Vast open plan living/dining flows to terrace & magnificent views beyond
* Lower level living with kitchenette extends to patio, garden & pool
* Home theatre with projector screen, ducted r/c air con & fans throughout
* Striking lap pool with waterfall front entrance + landscaped garden design
* 2 additional bathrooms, laundry & generous storage throughout
* Smart wiring throughout the house for ease of living as well as internal vacuum maid
* Garaging accommodation for 3 cars + drive through, perfect for boat or campervan
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.