Livestock for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Sarina Range
Grazing Lifestyle Property with Stunning Rural ViewsProperty ID 1539406Are YOU Living the Dream?
This excellently maintained and very well presented property may be just what your family are looking for. All improvements are of a very high standard leaving time for relaxation and enjoyment. Entertaining will be easy and there is plenty of room for large family gatherings on the deck and around the pool. Whether the kids are into motorbikes or horses, you can see them from the veranda as they explore the property.
• 40.36 ha (approx.. 100 acres) freehold
• 22km to Sarina
• Handy to the mines
• Well maintained fully A/C homestead in elevated position with stunning rural views
• Bull nose verandas along 3 sides
• Spacious well-designed home with high ceilings and wide hallway
• Main bedroom, ensuite and walk in robe at one end and 3 built-in bedrooms, office, laundry & family bathroom at the other
• French provincial style kitchen with large walk in pantry and breakfast bar
• Open plan kitchen/dining/sunken lounge
• Large family bathroom and laundry, ample storage
• Separate office with fixed desk and room for a 5th bedroom
• Impressive 6 x 6m timber entertaining deck overlooking the 9 x 4m in ground pool
• Well established low maintenance gardens
• A/C kids retreat/storeroom/home office adjoins the single garage
• 8 X 12m shed with power and gantry (2/3 concreted)
• New set of permanent and portable steel cattle yards with vet crush and loading ramp, all undercover
• Rainwater tanks supply the homestead
• Equipped electric bore pumps to a tank then gravity feeds to 3 troughs throughout the property, 2 large stock dams
• Fenced into 5 paddocks with all fencing in excellent condition
• Approx. 60 acres cleared and well pastured with Rhodes, kazungula seteria, couch and signal grasses, with the remainder of the property timbered
• Good quality soils in a reliable high rainfall area
• Carrying capacity 25 breeding adult cattle
• Daily mail service, weekly garbage collection, school bus at front gate
Inspections of this quality property are highly recommended to appreciate the great location and spectacular views. Call today to arrange your inspection.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.