House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Sandstone Point
Large Modern Family Home Waiting for you!Property ID 1577426This well built, approx. 10 years young, centrally located executive family home on a generous 602 sqm block with side access is a great example of affordable, quality living in the stunning North Brisbane Coast Side.
Open floor-plan flows from indoors out to the covered outdoor entertaining area and fully fenced yard.
Kitchen/dining/large living areas are the heart of the home with 3 bedrooms at one end and master bedroom at the other one.
Within an approx. 5 minute flat walk to the local IGA grocery store and well kept council parks with Sandstone Point shore-line and Bribie Island nearby. An easy commute to the motorway heading either North or South, ever expanding Caboolture township and train-line and highly reputable schooling also. It's easy to see why this stunning part of North Brisbane is no longer a secret and a much sought after lifestyle to secure for your future while it is still in an affordable price range.
- Air-conditioned Master Bedroom with modern spacious ensuite and 2 robes-for her and him
- 3 further Bedrooms with built-in robes with fans
- Spacious Modern Main Bathroom
- 2 Car internal access remote controlled garaging
- Modern open plan kitchen & dining room with extensive room for extra lounging area
- Separate formal lounge
- Security screens and blinds window dressings
- Carpeted bedrooms and formal lounge, tiled elsewhere
- Fully fenced low maintenance yard with big side access and space for the boat/caravan/motorhome
- Large Outdoor covered entertaining area
- Solar hot water system
Currently tenanted with lease due to expire END OF JULY!
Alternatively, with a current rent of $400.00/wk, this is a quality investment property with perfect tenants happy to stay! THIS OPPORTUNITY IS NOT TO BE MISSED!!!
Contact MARIA to discuss inspection times or for more information.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.