House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Sandstone Point
Executive Family Home with Side Access!Property ID 1577426This well built, approx. 10 years young, centrally located executive family home on a generous 602 sqm block with side access is a great example of affordable, quality living in the stunning North Brisbane Coast Side:
- Air-conditioned Master Bedroom with modern spacious ensuite and 2 robes-for her and him
- 3 further Bedrooms with built-in robes with fans
- Spacious Modern Main Bathroom
- 2 Car internal access remote controlled garaging
- Modern open plan kitchen & dining room with extensive room for extra lounging area
- Separate formal lounge
- Security screens and blinds window dressings
- Carpeted bedrooms and formal lounge, tiled elsewhere
- Fully fenced low maintenance yard with big side access and space for the boat/caravan/motorhome
- Large Outdoor covered entertaining area
- Solar hot water system
Quality fixtures and fittings throughout. A wonderful floor-plan that flows from indoors out to the covered outdoor entertaining area. Easy care, fully fenced yard...the perfect place for children and/or pets to play. Within an approx. 5 minute flat walk to the local IGA grocery store and well kept council parks. Award winning Sandstone Point hotel, Sandstone Point shore-line and Bribie Island nearby. An easy commute to the motorway heading either North or South, ever expanding Caboolture township and train-line and highly reputable schooling also. It's easy to see why this stunning part of North Brisbane is no longer a secret and a much sought after lifestyle to secure for your future while it is still in an affordable price range.
If you have been considering a move to the idyllic seaside community of Sandstone Point or if you're looking for a quality investment within this area, this property is ONE NOT TO BE MISSED.
Contact MARIA to discuss inspection times or for more information.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.