House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Sandgate
Priced to Sell!Property ID 1556506This character home on 512m2 dates back to the late 1800's and retains many of its charming original features with modern updates. With living areas both upstairs and down, the home could easily be converted for dual living or left as is for a large family.
• Master features walk in robe
• 2 way bathroom upstairs
• Lounge opens on to east facing deck with bay breezes
• Separate dining area off kitchen
• Compact kitchen features Asko and Smeg appliances
• Good sized pantry and 5 burner gas hob
• Two bedrooms upstairs, 3 bedrooms downstairs
• Downstairs rumpus with French doors
• Numerous data points within the home
• Good storage in laundry and under stair storage a bonus
• Second bathroom downstairs
• Home has been raised to legal height
A very spacious home which allows privacy for all the family. Only a short scenic stroll to the waterfront and its healthy lifestyle options. Walk to the bustling and burgeoning Sandgate caf and shopping precinct. Bus and train nearby and quick access to roads to Sunshine & Gold Coasts. This is a fantastic property with loads of appeal. Call Catherine now for private inspection or attend one of the Open Homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.